The MDN Consulting Outplacement service offers services to corporations considering restructure or redundancies, particularly to employees that have been affected. We work with both parties to ensure this process is undertaken with sensitivity and as smoothly as possible.
Career Transition consultants work with the redundant employees to have them understand what they have to offer the labour market including their individual strengths and weaknesses. We then help them produce a CV, improve their interview skills before introducing them to new networks and finding job vacancies.
MDN Consulting will continue to support the employees after termination by offering a range of Career Transition services including:
- Career review and skills/SWOT assessment
- Psychological appraisal
- Development of career goals and options
- Preparation of resumes & other relevant job application documentation
- Improving job search skills (links to our recruitment client base and “real” jobs we are handling)
- Personal presentation and interview skills improvement
- Continuing counselling and support
- Office and research facilities with secretarial support
- Progress review
- Financial planning
- Training needs assessment
Please complete your details in the below form and an MDN Consultant will be in touch shortly.